It’s our 200th Episode!!!
When we were talking about how to celebrate this milestone moment, we decided it would be fun to go live, invite some of our cherished listeners to the show and do some celebrating, reminiscing and sharing of some of the top strategies we’ve covered here on the show!
And that’s exactly what we’re doing!
Join your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon (and Special Guests) to recap some of the most popular episodes from the Content Sells Library AND get the chance to win a great PRIZE!
Mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- Content Sells NEWLY UPDATED Reading List for 2023
- Belinda Weaver – Copywrite Matters
- Deb Bower – Olive and Ash
- Anna Von Zimmer – Book Me Now
- Kris Urquhart – My Natural Awakenings
- Prue Saxby – Grant Writing Academy
- Sue Bell – Susan Bell Research
- Shandra Moran – The Transit Lounge
- Iman Iskander – Culture of Care
- Tasha Jennings – Conceive Baby
- Jayne Gallagher – Honey & Fox
- Michelle Pascoe – MichellePascoe.com
- Julia Watts – Sample Room
- Kristy-Lee Heighway Billett – People Powered HR
- Episode 15 – How to Create Great Content Without Burning Out
- Episode 23 – How to Craft an Offer That Sells
- Episode 27 – Videos That Sell With James Wedmore
- Episode 46 – Are email newsletters still worth doing?
- Episode 56 – Webinars That Sell
- Episode 163 – New High Converting Alternative to Online Courses With Will Hamilton
- Episode 168: How to Use Social Proof to Increase Sales
- Episode 170 – Repurposing Your Content & Making More With Less – With Ruth Buczynski
- Episode 177 – 7 Most Common Newsletter Mistakes (and How to Fix Them)
- Episode 178 – How to get FREE leads with a self-liquidating offer with Brandi Mowles
- Episode 179 – Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Boofy
- Episode 188 – How To Brief a Graphic Designer
- Episode 191 – Staying in your Lane – How to Avoid Distractions & Accelerate Your Marketing Results
- Episode 195 – Stacking Momentum With Your Annual Plan