Webinars are a great way to educate and to share information about your products and services and they are ALSO a great way to SELL.
However, we see a lot of people hosting webinars where they give a lot of great information but they don’t know how to transition to making an offer… or when they do, they haven’t put enough of the foundation pieces in place to make that offer convert.
In today’s episode, hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share the webinar structure that they’ve used to make hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales from webinars. This is the very same structure you can adapt for use in YOUR business.
Plus, included in this episode is a bonus download – The Winning Webinar Structure Template, which summarizes the process for you into an easy to use Template.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The secret behind not feelings salesy or slimey when you make your offer on a webinar
- Why there’s no difference between helping and selling
- The 7 key elements you need in any webinar that sells
- The secret to choosing your webinar topic (and why it’s so crucial)
- How and when to position yourself as an authority during your webinar
- What a “stick strategy” is and why you need one to get more people staying until you make your offer
- The 7 words you can use to position your audience and help them know they are on the right webinar
- Why and when to polarize your audience
- The Broad and Shallow vs Narrow and Deep content approaches
- What “The Gap” is and why you need it to make sales on your webinar
- The “Kiss of Death” when it comes to the design of your slides
- 3 fail-safe ways to engage your audience
- How to use stories to build engagement and interest in your product or service
- Why you want to script your “transition” and how to do it!
- Tips to making a compelling offer
- How much time to devote to your offer in a 60 minute webinar (the answer might surprise you)
- How to handle the Q&A Session on your webinar so it boosts sales
Also mentioned in this episode: