Are you making it TOO HARD for people to buy from you?
You’ve gotta be REALLY CLEAR and REALLY OBVIOUS about what it is you’re offering, what your core message is, what you want people to do next.
And if people don’t see that right away when they land on your webpage or read your Facebook Ad or click to open your email – they lose interest pretty quickly.
So you’ve spent all this time, and in many cases MONEY, to get someone’s attention and then you’ve squandered it before they’ve even had a chance to look at any of your content or move forward even one step in your funnel.
That’s where being more “BOOFY” comes in.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share what the “BOOF” is; why it’s taken off in our Mastermind group and how you can get more of it working for you in your marketing and content!
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you want to get more “stupid” with your content (and trust us, it’s not a bad thing!).
- How to clearly and concisely communicate who you are, what you do and how you can help people (and why that matters).
- The single most important thing you need to AVOID when someone lands on your sales page or other content.
- Why your “clever” pun or cryptic or intellectual headline is turning people OFF.
- Seth Godin’s “Where’s the Banana?” moment and why it was a game-changer for Suzi.
- How to create a Connection Statement.
- The fatal flaw just about EVERY website has and the super simple FIX.
- How a grants specialist added more BOOF to her website.
- How a menopause expert got a BOOF Makeover for her lead magnet.
- The way a swimsuit seller is attracting more of her tribe by being more BOOFY!
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Seth Godin
- Chantelle Bell – Naturopath
- Prue Saxby – Grant Master
- Sequins & Sand – Supportive Swimwear & Resortwear
- Donald Miller – Marketing Made Simple
- Steve Krug – Don’t Make Me Think
- Angela Counsel – Menopause Expert, Naturopath, Embrace Program
- Yvonne Shepherd – Women’s Fitness Adventures
- Ange Sinclair – Digestive Detective
- Gillian Erskine – Piano Teaching Success