So much of what we do as marketers has a design element.
Whether it’s your branding, your website design, the lead magnet you’re sending, your Facebook ads, the style of your social media posts, the brochure you leave with clients, the look and feel of your online course or membership – so much of what we do requires DESIGN.
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon thought of building on that and share the advice they’re regularly giving to their Members, Masterminders, and clients about how to effectively brief their designers.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you might be frustrated with your designers (and why it’s not their fault!).
- The Design Brief tip that can help you find (and keep) the best designers.
- When to “give up” on a designer and when to persevere.
- 10 essential points to include in your written design brief (and yes, you wanna do a written design brief!).
- Why skipping the written design brief step is a sure-fire path to your job taking longer, missing the mark and costing more!
- How to get a designer to prioritise your work.
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode: