So often we see women in business who either DON’T KNOW what their “lane” is – that is they don’t have a clear plan. OR they keep getting thrown off course by zig zagging all over the place, chasing bright shiny opportunities, or thinking they have to do it like this other person in their field.
When really, the KEY is finding what it is YOU have to contribute, what it is YOU want to do and create in your business and then facing forward – looking at that destination and keeping your eyes on the prize. Cause it’s the only way to get there! .
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon are talking about WHY it’s so important to “stay in your lane” and run your own race, versus constantly looking at what everyone else is doing. It’s about having a really clear plan – what IS my lane? What IS the game I’m playing and then doubling down and doing it.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What to do first if you realise, “oh yeah, I can feel that I’m wandering all over the track.”
- Why “Less is more” and how to use that as an anthem when criticism and distractions come along that could potentially knock you off course.
- How to manage your own flood of ideas and stay focused on your priorities.How a menopause expert was able to “curb her opportunism,” stay in her lane and 10X her income and impact as a result.
- How “picking her lane” in one of her earliest businesses enabled Suzi to breakthrough to a 7-figure success story.
- What to do when the lane you’re in isn’t working anymore and you need to CHANGE lanes.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode: