In our 6th Anniversary (wow!!) show, we’re talking about how you can make the SHIFT to a more Social Proof-led marketing philosophy where you stop talking about “the thing” you’re selling and start talking almost exclusively about the people who’ve already had success with the thing you’re selling!
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share the inside story on a recent sold out campaign for The Mastermind Experience, which relied almost solely on Social Proof, plus their top tips for using Social Proof at every step in the journey up your Marketing Mountain.
To learn more about the Mastermind Experience they mention in this episode, visit: www.herbusiness.com/mastermindexperience
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How social proof sold out our event in record time!
- How to break free of the myth that you have to be talking about “the thing” you sell in order for people to want to buy “the thing” (and what you talk about instead)
- The specific changes we made to our sales page that seriously upped the ante on the social proof for our 12-month Mastermind that resulted in a MASSIVE increase in interest and conversion
- How to feature your customers in your marketing in addition to the more traditional testimonial
- Why you need to be obsessed about getting your customer’s results
- How to get social proof in the first place
- Tips on tracking, capturing and organising your customer stories
- The dos and don’ts of customer case studies
- The objection-handling “hack” that will neutralise the “no” and have more people saying YES to you!
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Success Mastermind
- Mastermind Experience 30-Day short program
- Episode 20 – How to Get Awesome Client Stories & Testimonials (also includes the 6 Questions to Ask for Terrific Testimonials Bonus Download)
- Episode 21 – How to Boost Engagement With User Generated Content
- Episode 53 – Ideas For Adding Compelling Social Proof to Your Content
- Robert Cialdini interview HerBusiness Podcast
- Robert Cialdini book – Influence
- Robert Cialdini book – Pre-suasion