Every day we’re being pitched offers – but not all them stick. So, what makes the difference? Is there a “secret formula” for creating offers that compel people to buy?
In this episode of the Content Sells Podcast, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon give you a 7-part framework for creating offers that sell. They also explore the two things you must do BEFORE you start on your offer… which are crucial if you want to get more sales, more customers and make more of an impact.
Plus, included in this episode is a free download – How To Craft An Offer Worksheet, use this simple 7-part framework to create your own offer that sells.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you can’t even think about starting your offer until you’ve visited your Marketing Mountain
- Why great offers are “made” not “born” – and what you can do to improve your existing offer
- The 7 Elements of an effective offer (and why leaving out any of these elements is putting you at a distinct disadvantage)
- The perils of making your offer to broad (and a 2 minute test for telling if your offer is specific enough)
- Tips on pricing and positioning your offer
- Why listing your inclusions is crucial (and how to uncover “invisible inclusions” you may already be delivering but not getting kudos for)
- How to name your offer
- Why branding your offer makes sense
- The importance of guarantees and risk reversal
- How to use Bonuses to “sweeten the deal”
- Tips for creating compelling scarcity
- The 7-Step How To Craft An Offer Worksheet
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 2 – Your Ideal Client
- Episode 4 – Finding Your Marketing Mountain
- Episode 5 – Getting Customers to the Top of Your Mountain
- Episode 12 – Why a Manifesto is good for business
- Episode 22 – How To Use Guarantees & Risk Reversal In Your Content To Get More Sales
- Wusthof Knives