Not getting the results from webinars like you used to? Have you ever considered offering a low-priced workshop into the mix as a way to attract BUYERS right from the start of your sales process and open the door on your higher priced services, courses or products?
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, share WHY you might want to use this strategy of adding a PAID low-cost workshop as well as where, when and HOW it might fit into your marketing mix.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why Suzi and Michelle are fans of the paid workshop (and the counterintuitive reason they work).
- How you can instantly radically increase your show up rate.
- The strategy for doubling your conversions.
- How to attract more buyers and less tyre kickers.
- The ideal price point for your low cost workshop.
- The “fine balance” you need to strike between price, value and next steps.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Content Sells Facebook Page
- Ep 23 – How to Craft an Offer That Sells
- Ep 56 – Webinars That Sell
- Ep 66 – Turning Content Into Sales With The “Problem / Solution” Dance
- Ep 176 – How to Successfully Launch Anything – With Jeff Walker
- Ep 178 – How to Get FREE Leads With a Self-Liquidating Offer – with Brandi Mowles
- Ep 199 – Creating a Runway: How to Pave The Way for the Sale & Get MORE Results for LESS Cost!
- Ep 204 – The Perils of Overthinking and Underdoing
- Shandra Moran – Transit Lounge