Imagine coming up with a process for how to sell just about anything online, back when the internet was brand spanking new. And then imagine that process worked so well it transformed you from a just-getting-by stay at home Dad, to a multi-million dollar business owner.
And then imagine the whole world wanting to know how you did it… so you make a course and start teaching people your process. And that becomes so popular you literally help change the lives of millions of people and help business owners all around the world generate more than one BILLION dollars while building your own mega successful global business.
Well, that’s exactly what happened for internet OG and all round awesome human, Jeff Walker.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with Jeff about the product that “changed it all” for Jeff, his family and for thousands of business owners and their families all around the world – “Product Launch Formula” (or PLF for short).
**Get Jeff’s Book updated and expanded book, “LAUNCH”**
You’ll hear us mention Jeff’s newly updated and expanded NY Times Bestseller, “LAUNCH” – and here’s where you can go to get your hands on a copy!
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How Jeff’s initial reluctance to sell turned out to be a happy accident when he was first coming up with PLF nearly 3 decades ago!
- What a “Launch” is and why anyone with any kind of business can use this framework to sell their product or service (seriously, take a listen to hear the weird niches this works in!).
- What we can learn from Hollywood and computer games to make our launches more successful.
- Why you need to deliver value BEFORE the sale and how to do that with 3 simple pieces of content.
- How to get people excited about your product before it’s even available.
- The power of “Enthusiasm Transfer.”
- Why you need to focus on Opportunity, Transformation and Ownership and how and where to apply those 3 ideas in your Pre Launch Content.
- The 3 Levels of Trust and why you need ALL of them to successfully connect with and sell to your audience.
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode: