We’re covering a topic that’s made a massive difference to not only our own marketing results, but also to our Marketing Success Masterminders, who we’ve been working pretty closely with over the last year or so to really double down on this…
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share the idea of creating a RUNWAY for your marketing and how that Runway can actually help you pave the way for your offer and dramatically increase the results you get in terms of MORE sales, for LESS cost!
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you need the “campaign before the campaign.”
- The “blindspot” most people have when it comes to creating their runway (and why that’s costing you sales).
- The tweak Suzi made to her runway that caused sales to take off!
- What you DON’T say in the early part of your Runway.
- Why you need to think of your Runway like a series of chillies, getting hotter and hotter as you lead up to launch.
- 14 ideas for starting off your Runway.
- How factoring in your Runway can save you from overcommitment and bad launches!
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode:
- FREE Bonus Download – 14 Runway Ideas To Boost Your Results
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Launch! Book by Jeff Walker
- Stu McLaren – The Membership Experience
- Angela Counsel – Embrace Program
- Episode 57 – How to Use “Seeding” to Move People Forward with Your Content
- Episode 170 – Repurposing Your Content: Making More With Less with Ruth Buczynski
- Episode 197 – How Video Storytelling Grew My eCommerce Sales – With Skye Anderton
- Episode 198 – 5 Easy Ways to Use Case Studies to Tell Customer Stories