Today we’re looking at something we see happen to a lot of business owners. Especially when you’re moving into new territory.
For example, if you’ve never done a webinar before, or you’ve never paid for traffic before, or you’re launching a new product or service that’s different to what you’ve done before.
And that is to OVER think and UNDER do!
This approach comes with plenty of perils…
Because new territory, while full of potential and opportunity, can also become a big hole we get stuck in when we OVERTHINK things to the point where we aren’t taking enough ACTION.
Feeling like we have to “know more” or “have more planned out” or “get things perfect” before we start, can put us in a loop of procrastination and second guessing that can lead us to doing more work than we need to, delaying getting the results we want and, in many case, even prevent us from getting the results we want.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share their top tips for getting out of “analysis paralysis” and shifting into a more action oriented approach.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Our top 3 tips for escaping the overthinking / undergoing trap and reaching your business goals sooner and with less stress.
- How to balance “being strategic” with “getting stuff done!”
- How to tell when you’re obsessing over details that don’t matter.
- The glorious benefits of taking imperfect action.
- Why thinking you need to “learn more” can sometimes work against you.
- The benefits of knowing “just enough to be dangerous!”
- What a teenage garage band can teach you about escaping overthinking and undergoing!
- When to seek advice (and when not to!).
- How to take bigger action than you might feel comfortable with (and why it’s so crucial!).
- Why you need to take action much EARLIER than you might think and MORE OFTEN than you think.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode: