Today we’re talking about one of the key dynamics you want to have in your content if you want to move someone from not knowing anything about you right to the point where they buy from you.
This is one of THE most effective dynamics you can have in any form of communication to influence someone… not just getting people to buy from you and increasing your sales conversions, but also really handy if you are using your content to educate people or to persuade them to take any action.
And that is what we call the Problem / Solution Dance.
This Problem Solution Dance is some awesome content choreography you really want to learn how to master. Because, while this idea of spelling out the problem first and then showing how you can solve it is not a new idea, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon have got some extra nuances that will change the way you think about your content marketing and funnel design.
Included in this episode is a Bonus Download – which is the Problem/Solution Dance Worksheet. This is a really handy excel spreadsheet that enables you to plot out the problem/solution journey through your content. And we want to thank our Mastermind Member, Frieda Maher for this worksheet. We were actually teaching this content at one of our recent live 2-day Marketing Success Mastermind events when Frieda put this together for us based on what she’d learned – and it’s so good we wanted to share it with you.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What the problem/solution dance is and why you want to think of it as the over-arching process for your funnel
- The Belly-Dancer example that demystifies the problem/solution process
- Why you want to do the problem/solution dance over and over and how that helps build momentum and loyalty in your customers
- The fail-safe way to get customers to move to the next step with you
- How to use the problem/solution dance to engage people who don’t even know they need your product yet (and why this process is PERFECT for these kinds of customers)
- The big mistake most people make with this dance (hint: once you start, you don’t want to stop!)
- How fashion stylist, Fiona Keary used the problem/solution dance to sell more consulting services and events
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Fiona Keary – Style Liberation
- Frieda Maher – Sales Pod
- Content Sells Episode 2 – Your Ideal Client
- Content Sells Episode 4 – Finding Your Marketing Mountain
- Content Sells Episode 23 – How to Craft an Offer That Sells
- Safety Dance Music Video