Today, we’re talking about the elements of a successful sales page.
A sales page is a web page where you’re… selling something!
And while that might seem obvious, there is definitely a science and an ART to creating a high converting sales page.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, draw on their decades of experience creating sales pages to share their checklist of 16 Essential Elements of a High-Converting Sales Page.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to find the BIG IDEA for your Sales Page (and why you NEED one!)
- How to use your customer’s objections as the inspiration for much of your Sales Page content.
- Will you have a video on your sales page or not? We’ve got opinions!
- How to give people a reason to buy now.
- Social proof tips that will drive up conversions.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- 23 – How to Craft an Offer That Sells
- 27 – Videos that Sell with James Wedmore
- 66 – Turning Content into Sales With “The Problem/Solution Dance”
- 126 – Hooks: Why You Need Them In Your Content and How To Create a GOOD One!
- 134 – How To Use Bonuses To Get More Sales (Even From Your “Fence-Sitters”)
- 168 – How to Use Social Proof to Increase Sales
- 179 – Why Your Marketing Needs to be More “BOOFY”
- 202 – The “Features” Trap – Why You Need to Focus on Benefits vs Features to Make More Sales!