We’re talking about the “Features Trap” that most business owners get stuck in. We’re all in love with our own product and we can become obsessed with all the “things” that make our product great… but guess what? Your market is not interested in your product or services FEATURES! They want to know about its BENEFITS!
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share how you can rewire your marketing brain to be more BENEFIT focused and less stuck in the Features Trap!
Listen to This Episode to Hear More About:
- Why it’s so hard to let go of talking about your product’s features and the massive boost in results you can get when you make the leap and focus on benefits instead.
- How to turn a feature into a benefit (this is the way to escape the “Features Trap!”
- What benefits to focus on to overcome and obliterate objections.
- The simple framework for articulating your benefits that is a NO BRAINER and guarantees you focus on benefits vs features.
- Why and how to obsess over the transformation from “Pain Island” to “Pleasure Island” and less about “the boat!” (Hint: your product is the boat!).
- The counterintuitive message you need to share with your audience to get them buying from you more often.
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode: