In this episode we’re talking about something that’s a bit of content marketing “chestnut” – there was a time whenever you saw a content marketer on a speaker lineup, they talked about this… but, while we’ve touched on it in numerous ways, and we’ve done a couple of interviews with people who are doing this… we’ve never actually done a show, just you and I, dedicated to this idea…
That “ol’ chestnut” your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon are talking about is “Repurposing Content” and in this episode they explain why repurposing is not just taking a blog post and turning it into 5 social posts and 3 videos. Instead see how you can create less CORE content and reimagine it in ways that are strategic and conversion-focused.
Listen to This Episode to Hear More About:
- The ONE thing you need to know about EVERY single piece of content you create.
- Why no matter how efficient your content creation is, if you’re missing one important ingredient, chances are you’re working too hard making content that’s not turning into results for you.
- How to originate your Core Content in the format that suits you – so you actually LOVE creating content and it’s EASY!
- The difference between IP and Core Content (and how much of each you need).
- Why you’re probably over-investing in Core Content and why that’s keeping you exhausted.
- How to use more Content Bridges to leverage just a few pieces of Core Content for even better results!
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Content Sells Facebook Page
- Episode 170 – Repurposing Your Content and Making More With Less – with Ruth Buczynski
- Ryan Deiss – Digital Marketer
- Episode 1 – The Content Universe
- Episode 65 – How to Create Great Models & Frameworks
- Episode 111 – The Wealth Chef – Build Your Own Personal Brand with Ann Wilson
- Episode 207 – How AI is Changing the Game for Small Business Owners
- Episode 213 – 11 Content Marketing Tools We’re Loving
- Cath Cosgrave Consulting
- Dr Morten Hansen
- Elliott Connie – Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Kerwin Rae
- Ruth Buczynski, NICABM
- Ann Wilson, The Wealth Chef
- Shandra Moran – The Transit Lounge