Becoming known as an authority in your space is a lot about building a powerful personal brand. But how do you begin and what are the ingredients you need to focus on to leverage your brand and make a hugely successful business in the process?
Today your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon are talking to someone who has done that very successfully in her own business. Ann Wilson, otherwise known as The Wealth Chef has created an incredibly successful business and an AMAZING personal brand that spans books, live events, online courses and more, as she lives her purpose of teaching the same recipe for financial freedom that enabled her to be financially free within 8 years, to others.
Ann is an author and a sought after expert featured in Cosmo, Women’s Health, Huffington Post, CNBC and Sunday Times and she shares her personal branding and business building wisdom in this brand new episode.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The number one trait Ann values above all others when it comes to successful content marketing
- How you can have a strong personal brand AND create a business that’s saleable
- How to repurpose your content in a smart way that has you create core ideas once but gives you dozens of pieces of new content across multiple platforms and media
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Ann Wilson Wealth Chef Website: https://thewealthchef.com/
- Ann Wilson Wealth Chef Book: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/22323775-the-wealth-chef