AI is here to stay and it’s changing the marketing game for small business owners.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, deliver their first AI-related show (it won’t be the last!).
They discuss the importance of crafting great prompts to get the best out of AI and share a simple “Prompt Crafting” framework you can follow to optimise the results you’re getting from AI.
They also discuss the incredible opportunities available to small business owners through the use of AI for research, brainstorming ideas, creating content, translating, summarizing, editing, proofreading, and giving advice. They also discuss the limitations of AI, such as inaccuracies and biases, and how to verify the results provided by AI.
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD: Get Your Copy of the AI Tools For Content Marketers Free Download Here.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How we used AI to create this episode, including the graphics, show notes, content outline and marketing materials!
- What AI really means and why it’s so important for business owners to understand how it’s been designed to mimic human intelligence and behavior
- What Natural language processing (NLP) is and why it’s a game-changer for making AI more usable, accessible and powerful.
- What tools to use
- Why AI is not to be trusted – do not believe everything it tells you (and here’s why!)
- Examples of how the results can seem “plausible” but not accurate and tips on how to verify what AI is telling you BEFORE you publish!
- Our favourite uses for AI right now (and what we DON’T think it’s any good for… yet)
- How to use AI to create emails, blog posts, headlines, split tests and more.
- Real-life examples from Suzi’s business (and the prompts she’s using!).
- What’s the story with AI and copyright?”
- How to inject more of your tone of voice and style into your AI-generated content.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Ep 199 – Creating a Runway: How to Pave The Way For The Sale & Get More Results For Less Cost
- Samantha Konyeshi from My Uno Home Drafting Design
- FREE Download: AI Tools for Content Marketers