Get the low-down on the Content Marketing Tools We’re Loving in 2023!
These are tools that are helping us be more productive, more creative, more efficient and there are so many exciting things happening right now in terms of new tech!
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, revisit a topic they covered around this time last year as they share an UPDATE on their favourite content marketing tools (and a LOT has changed in just 12 short months!).
You can check out ALL the tools mentioned on this show AND many more in our FREE freshly updated Content Marketing Tools Guide.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What Suzi and Michelle are STILL loving about the tools they shared in their 2022 Favourite Tools episode.
- The tidal wave of new tools created due to the AI explosion!
- Suzi’s favourite AI tool.
- The mindblowing new tool that enables you to turn yourself into a “virtual expert” using AI to tap into all your previous content!
- The super cool AI addition to a globally well-known design tool that’s a total game changer when it comes to creating literally a YEAR’s worth of social media posts in less than 10 minutes!
- The tool Suzi is using that’s making every day writing EASIER and more succinct and accurate.
- The image creation tool that is blowing Michelle’s mind.
- The super cool Zoom plugin that gives you instant meeting summaries and more.
- Wish you could “automagically” turn long form videos into lots of smaller video “nuggets” you can use for content marketing? Coming right up – we share a cool new tool that does just that!
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
- FREE freshly updated Content Marketing Tools Guide
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Content Sells Facebook Page
- Content Sells Podcast – Episode 185 – 6 Content Marketing Tools We’re Loving in 2022
- Content Sells Podcast – Episode 168 – How AI is Changing the Marketing Game for Small Business Owners
- Canva Bulk Create Feature
- Bridget Hallam, Throw Your Leg Over