Your Sales Funnel is a process or series of steps for taking someone from not knowing about you or your offer to actually buying the specific product or service you want to sell.
And we’re seeing a LOT of obsession about this BEFORE people launch their Sales Funnels, but then they launch and there can be this sense of “TICK” – that job is done.
When really, you’re just at the STARTING line and your work is just beginning.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, share the “optimisation mindset” you need to have when it comes to getting results from your online sales process – because it’s very rare that the first thing you put together will totally knock it out of the park.
And that’s why they’ve dedicated today’s episode to what happens AFTER you launch your sales funnel.
What do you focus on? How do you optimise the various moving parts to keep getting better and better results?
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The “hard truth” business owners need to accept when it comes to creating an online sales funnel (and why it’s better to know this at the START).
- The VERY FIRST place you should consider optimising your sales process.
- Which metrics to obsess over (and which ones to ignore so you don’t get caught in the weeds).
- Tips for doubling your Click Through Rate.
- What to considering split testing on your Sales Page.
- The most wasted opportunity in almost every sales funnel.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Content Sells Facebook Page
- Episode 4 – Finding Your Marketing Mountain
- Episode 11 – Step 2 Secret
- Episode 29 – How To Create a Landing Page That Converts Part 1
- Episode 30 – How To Create a Landing Page That Converts Part 2
- Episode 206 – The 16 Essential Elements of a High Converting Sales Page
- Episode 207 – How AI is Changing the Marketing Game for Small Business Owners
- Fiona Keary – Style Liberation
- Louise Davis – Louise Davis Consulting