If you ever need to send someone to a page to sign up for a course, a free trial, an eBook, to join your community, or request a quote or a free consultation, one of the biggest factors impacting your results will be how well your landing page converts.
If you don’t get people starting their journey with you, how can you ever get them to the “top of the mountain” where they will buy from you?
In this episode of the Content Sells Podcast, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon walk you through the 11 elements you need to get right when creating a Landing Page that converts.
Plus, included in this episode is a free download, “Landing Pages That Convert – Template”, which you can use next time you create a landing page to make sure you are including the key elements that will get more people opting in to.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The difference between a landing page and a website – and why knowing this REALLY matters
- Why even a small increase in conversions on your landing page can have a big knock-on effect all through your sales process
- The very first place you need to start when creating your landing page (this may surprise you)
- The specific words you need to include in your call to action to get results
- The one small change you can make to your optin button that’s been proven to get a 90% uplift in optins
- The biggest mistake most people make with their optin forms – and how you can fix it in just a few minutes
- Why not asking for first name in the optin is a mistake (even though many people will tell you just to go for email address only)
- The two things you need to be super-clear on when creating your headline
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Click Funnels
- Getting Customers To The Top of Your Marketing Mountain — Content Sells Episode # 5