Welcome to Episode 04 of Content Sells with your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon.
In today’s episode we share with you a really important model that is at the heart of the Content Sells philosophy and it’s what we call your Marketing Mountain.
Your Marketing Mountain is your marketing system. It’s specific process you are going to use to move your ideal client from not knowing anything about you, to being a loyal and happy customer.
Instead of thinking of your marketing system like a funnel where leads pour in the top and magically spill out the bottom, it can really help to think of it instead like a mountain, where you have to craft a journey that really inspires your ideal clients to make the trip from the bottom of the mountain to the top.
Today you’ll learn:
- Why you need to begin with the end in mind
- Where most people go wrong with their content marketing strategy
- The reason why we talk about “Mountains” rather than “Funnels”
- The REAL issue stopping your leads turning into customers
- How to package your offer
- Why your mountain starts with your WHAT and your WHO
- What to do if you have more than one ideal client