In this week’s year-end episode of the Social Media for Small Business podcast, Suzi Dafnis and Cat Matson interview Mireille Ryan, the CEO of the Social Media Marketing Institute and founder of the Social Media Marketing Awards, about three social media trends she’s going to watch for in 2017: live video, influence in marketing, and understanding and quantifying social media as a return on investment.
Listen in to find out more about:
- The most relevant social media developments from 2016
- Influence marketing’s potential shift from celebrity to ground-level consumers and employees
- How (and why) small business owners can start to embrace live video this coming year
- Why 2017 will be the year small businesses start measuring their social media ROI
- Some tips for small business owners to plan their 2017 strategy
- How live video will take off in 2017