Content is more powerful than advertising; and having a solid, cohesive brand story across all your content can mean the difference between a customer being compelled to read on or just clicking away.
In this episode of the Social Media for Small Business podcast, Suzi Dafnis and Cat Matson interview Amey Lee of Heart Content — a content consultancy firm that helps brands find the story they want to tell, and share it with the right customers — about how small business owners can create a better brand story.
Listen in to find out more about:
- Developing your brand story, and how to keep your branding consistent
- Making sure your social media posts and shared content fit your branding
- Why strategy is so important for blogging, and some tips for working blogging into your story
- Advice for using third-party platforms/rented media
- Why and how to write out your brand story