Chantelle Bell has been a naturopath for 9 years, has been running her own clinic for 7, and has recently launched a new business for her line of herbal teas. In this episode of Social Media for Small Business, Suzi Dafnis and Cat Matson talk with Chantelle about her social media strategy, which platforms work best for different aspects of her businesses, and how she chooses which platforms to prioritise.
Listen to this episode and find out more about:
- Using different platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram) for different purposes
- Why it’s so critical to identify and target your ideal client
- Using blog posts as part of a social media strategy
- How to measure how well different social media channels are performing
- Choosing social media channels that are relevant to your business