Anita McLachlan is the founder and owner of Sequins and Sand, a business that helps women who’ve lost their confidence to find the perfect swimsuit for them so they can get off the sidelines and into the sand.
In this episode of Social Media for Small Business, Suzi Dafnis and Cat Matson talk to Anita about her business and its thriving 14,000+ member Facebook community.
Tune in to hear more about:
- Keeping up reach and engagement
- How Anita developed her social media marketing strategy
- Offensive and defensive marketing/advertising
- Which social media platforms Anita has found the most engaging in her 7+ years of experience
- Advice for producing your own videos
- Vimeo vs. YouTube for video hosting