Jeff Walker is author of Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business You Love, and Live the Life of your Dreams.
In this episode of the Social Media for Small Business podcast, Suzi Dafnis talks with Cat Matson about attending Jeff’s LaunchCon – a three-day event with over 800 attendees, where current and potential small business owners can learn and share their experience about launching a product or service.
Listen in to find out more about:
- The importance of niching your offerings
- Connecting with customers in a customised way through surveys
- Segmenting your audience and marketing accordingly
- Understanding your client avatar
- Connecting with other small business owners – finding community and support
- Reaching different types of clients effectively with targeted language
- Why it’s so important to be selective with your community
- Finding and engaging your community