We’re talking about rebranding… and specifically the 12 questions you need to ask yourself before rebranding anything!
Because this is definitely something where there can be more worms in the can than you might first imagine! And we’ve seen too many people undertake a rebrand when it was NOT needed!
BUT… if you DO need a rebrand (and we cover the reasons for a rebrand in today’s show) – you definitely want to get clear on these questions FIRST.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share from their decades of branding experience how to set yourself up for success with your rebrand (and also how you can tell if your rebrand is not needed!).
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Reasons a rebrand may be needed (plus the number 1 reason NOT to rebrand!)
- The big WHY behind Suzi’s rebrand from ABN to HerBusiness (and how to get super clear on YOUR big why for your rebrand).
- How one business owner used these questions to realise she DID need a rebrand, but not right NOW (and why the TIMING of your rebrand is so important).
- Why you need a branding STORY and how to use that story to enlist the support of your team, your customers and your wider market and key stakeholders.
- How to get clear on what you need to prioritise for the launch of your rebrand (and why you don’t have to do EVERYTHING at launch!).
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Content Sells Podcast Episode 2 – Your Ideal Client
- Content Sells Podcast Episode 23 – How To Craft an Offer That Sells
- Content Sells Podcast Episode 133 – How To Use Photography to Advance Your Personal Brand with Jamie Swanson
- Content Sells Episode 196 – Campaign Thinking Vs Ad Hoc Marketing
- Content Sells Episode 199 – Creating a Runway: How to Pave The Way for the Sale & Get MORE Results for LESS Cost!
- Jo Alilovic, 3D HR Legal