The photographs and images you use of yourself on your website, in social media and elsewhere are a major influence on the way your personal brand is perceived… and yet, this is an often overlooked or misunderstood content medium.
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with pioneering personal branding photographer, Jamie Swanson, about why your branding photographs are MORE than just a headshot.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you might want to consider “batching” your photographs and doing a new photo shoot EVERY quarter
- How understanding your ideal client will guide you in the choices you make around how your photos look and feel
- The importance of STRATEGY and INTENTION when planning out your photo shoot
- How to get photos that “stop the scroll” on social media and get your ideal clients paying attention to you
- The important mindset shift from photos as static images to powerful beginnings to a STORY you are telling your customers
- Why you need to find the “uncommon commonalities” with your customers and VISUALISE those in your personal branding photos
- What you can learn from “the Cauliflower” example that will change how you see personal branding photography forever
- The single most important question you need to ask yourself BEFORE you choose your photographer and plan out your shoot
- How to use photos to build more trust with your audience
- The types of shots you need to get when you book your personal brand photo shoot
- The types of images that get the MOST ENGAGEMENT
- What Jamie learned about personal branding while grass skiing!
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Success Mastermind
- Jamie Swanson’s Personal Brand Journey Podcast
- Jamie Swanson’s Photographer Training Website
- Tracy Harris – Mums With Hustle
- Content Sells Podcast Ep 102 – Instagram! Grow Your Audience (and Your Buyers) With Tracy Harris
- Erica Stacey – Scout Digital Training