What if you could find a way of doing business that works for your bank account, supports your wellbeing and one that follows the path of least resistance?
That’s what this episode of the HerBusiness podcast, with Denise Duffield-Thomas, the author of Chillpreneur, is all about.
Listen to this podcast episode with Suzi Dafnis and Denise Duffield-Thomas to discover:
- What it means to be a Chillpreneur
- The beliefs that could be limiting your business success
- How to handle the ‘snakes and ladders’ ups and downs of business without quitting
- Why it pays to celebrate when things go wrong
- How to have ambition without overworking
- The small tweaks you can choose that create a business that feels good to you
- What it means to be a contributor and to a guru (and why being a contributor lets you off the hook and reduces stress)
- Why failures are a perfect tool for your future Oprah interviews ;-)
- The conversion reality and why it’s not a barometer to how good your stuff is
- How to show up exactly as you are to be your most compelling to your audience