Videos are becoming an increasingly important tool for small businesses.
In this episode of Social Media for Small Business, Suzi Dafnis and Cat Matson interview social media strategist and coach Rachel McLean about why small businesses need high-quality, well-targeted videos, and how to get most from your video content.
Listen in to find out more about:
- Where video fits in a social media content cycle
- Using selfie sticks, and other technical tricks for recording high-quality videos yourself
- Pros and cons of professional vs DIY videos
- Learning from your competition
- Why a call to action is so important and how to use one in your videos
Mentioned in this episode: