In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, are shaking things up and for the first time ever, are interviewing not one, but THREE guests as they talk about their breakthroughs when it comes to the MONEY part of Marketing!
This is a topic we’ve touched on at different times over the years, but it’s the first time we’re approaching it like this bringing in 3 people who’ve had money breakthroughs in 3 important ways that relate to how we do our marketing:
- Mindset Breakthrough
- Price Breakthrough
- Investing in Paid Traffic Breakthrough
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why the “DIY” approach to your marketing where you “think” you’re SAVING money can actually be COSTING you more!
- The powerful reframe Shandra Moran of the Transit Lounge had that marketing, when done well, is actually an investment and a part of business operations. It’s not just a cost or an expense.
- The importance of asking “Where is my money best INVESTED” and how treating your marketing budget like an investment can transform your results.
- How to deal with money blocks around the price you charge.
- Shifting my criteria based on where I spent money and what I spent it on.
- The “internal” work around reframing money stories and beliefs that made a difference for these 3 business owners (and what you can learn from their experience).
- What Fertility Specialist Tasha Jennings, did to get congruent with the value she was providing and charge more for her services!
- The very special list Tasha made that completely transformed her belief in the value she brings to her clients (this one tip can completely change your business!).
- How Fashion Stylist, Fiona Keary made the leap to paid traffic and scaled her business.
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- Content Sells Episode 82 – 3 Profitable Pricing Strategies for Small Business Owners
- Content Sells Episode 160 – Why Being Opportunistic is Costing You Opportunities
- Episode 183 – Why You Don’t Need to Change Your Marketing (the Benefits of “Project Broken Record”)
- Content Sells Episode 184 – How to Raise Your Prices – 5 Strategies For Making More Money (Without Losing Customers)
- Content Sells Episode 204 – The Perils of Overthinking and Underdoing
- Shandra Moran – The Transit Lounge
- Tasha Jennings – TashaJennings.com.au
- Fiona Keary – Style Liberation