If you’ve ever asked the question “What do I charge for my product?” or “How can I increase my pricing when my competitors are all charging less?” or “How can I test my pricing” you are going to love this next episode which is all about 3 of our favourite profitable pricing strategies.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon show how your pricing strategy and your content strategy need to work together to help you get more sales.
Also included with this episode is the FREE Volume/Value Matrix Download.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The role your “Mojo” plays in your pricing (and why you might need to work on your thinking as much as your pricing)
- One of the MAIN reasons people undercharge (and what you can do about it)
- How to come up with the most profitable pricing for a NEW product
- The 4 types of business models and why you MUST know which pricing strategy is most relevant to your model
- Where the NO GO zone is when it comes to your pricing
- How knowing your “touch / automation” balance can give you clarity around your pricing strategy
- How to use refundable deposits
- The ONE time we recommend you use coupons and discounts
- How to increase your prices without upsetting your customers
- And much more
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Volume Value Matrix FREE Download
- Episode 43 — Woops I lost My Mojo — How to find your voice and get more confident with your content creation
- Zero to One Book by Peter Thiel
You might think a little unrelated to content marketing but you’ll see in this episode how your pricing strategy absolutely needs to be supported by your content marketing strategy — so watch out for that episode next!