Looking back over 2017 it was an amazing year on the Content Sells Podcast.
We had some AWESOME guests and discussed some really diverse topics. So, we decided it would be fun to take a look at the 5 Most Listened To Content Sells Episodes of 2017.
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, reveal the 5 most popular episodes of 2017 and share their top tips and lessons learned from each.
This is a great way to discover episodes you want to learn more about and get a quick jolt of Content Marketing Goodness to start off your year!
PLUS we have a FREE BONUS DOWNLOAD for you!
This episode’s FREE Bonus for you is the super dooper Content Sells Recommended Reading List, which contains a comprehensive list of Suzi and Michelle’s favourite content marketing, business and personal development books.
Go here to get your FREE Content Sells Recommended Reading List Now
And now… let’s reveal our Top 5 most popular episodes of 2017! Drumroll please…
Mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 49 — Creating your customer experience by design, not by default with Jason Friedman
- Episode 53 — 5 Ideas for Adding Compelling Social Proof to Your Content (and why you need it!)
- Episode 48 — How to turn your communication into a memorable work of art with Victoria Labalme
- Episode 52 — 8 Types of Subject Lines that will Get Your Emails Opened
- Episode 45 — Content marketing trends for 2017 with Joe Pulizzi