Content marketing is changing all the time. Wouldn’t it be great if you had some way of knowing those changes before they happen so you could get in front of them and do more of what works and less of what doesn’t?
In today’s episode, hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon take out the crystal ball and take a look at content marketing trends for 2017 with one of the world’s most respected experts and a real pioneer of content marketing, Joe Pulizzi from the Content Marketing Institute.
Plus, included in this episode is a bonus download – Content Marketing in Australia 2017 Report from the Content Marketing Institute.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why even though content marketing is over 100 years old, it’s still very young
- Why more is not better when it comes to content
- The content marketing strategy Joe would choose if he could only pick one
- Joe Pulizzi’s “Why” exercise and how it can revolutionise your content strategy
- How organisations that do content marketing longer look at it differently (and why that puts them ahead)
- The fundamental question we need to ask ourselves about our audience
- How to overcome content overwhelm
- Why “I don’t have the time for content marketing” is an excuse and how to get more done in less time
- What Joe Pulizzi says is one of the biggest mistakes business owners make when it comes to their client avatar
- How better content creates better customers
- What Joe Pulizzi believes we can all learn from the greatest media companies of all time when it comes to our content marketing
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Content Marketing in Australia 2017 Report from the Content Marketing Institute
- 60+ Content Marketing Predictions for a Successful 2017 [New eBook from Content Marketing Institute]
- Casey Neistat / CNN sale