Are you creating your customer experience by design or by default? Customer Experience expert, and CEO of CXFormula.com Jason Friedman has spent a lifetime creating amazing experiences, from theatrical exploits for the likes of Fleetwood Mac and Peter Gabriel; to customer experiences for big brands like Foot Locker, Disney and W Hotels; and raising billions of dollars in endowments for organisations like Harvard and Stanford Universities.
In today’s episode, Jason shares his secrets for WOW-ing your customers with your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon.
Plus, included in this episode is a bonus download from Jason Friedman called 3 Hacks to Wow Your Customers.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to become your customer at an EXTREME level (and why that’s necessary)
- The perils of an expectation mismatch and how to avoid it
- Why you don’t need to WOW your customers all the time
- When and how to WOW your customers
- Why people care more about you keeping your promise than going above and beyond
- The art of surprising people (and why you want to surprise your customers)
- How you start a great customer experience by reverse engineering it from the final moment when your customer says WOW
- How one restaurant owner turned his business around with a simple (but brilliant) low-cost customer experience hack
Also mentioned in this episode: