Your marketing funnel includes all the steps you get people to take – from first finding out about you, through to buying from you. And there are myriad ways you can put your marketing funnel together.
Regardless of what your funnel looks like, chances are you are not going to make it perfect the first time. And that’s where people go wrong.
They think, “It’s not working, I have to try something else.” And then they are off chasing their next bright shiny object.
In today’s episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share what you can do instead of abandoning your funnel – and that’s how to optimise your funnel. What are the improvements you need to make, where do you need to focus and what do you do first? Because chances are, you are actually on a real winner with your funnel, if you just know how to tweak it.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The life-long sales lesson Michelle learned as a kid at the Royal Easter Show watching the product spruikers
- Tips for demonstrating your physical product – whether in person or selling online
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Success Mastermind
- Content Sells Podcast Episode 4 Finding Your Marketing Mountain
- Content Sells Podcast Episode 66 Turning Content into Sales With “The Problem/Solution Dance”
- Fiona Keary – Style Liberation
- Angela Counsel – 7 Day Hormone Reset
- Marie Cosgrave – Print2Metal
- Marion Metz – Admin Magic 4 U
- HerBusiness Facebook Group