Should you start a podcast? And if so, HOW do you do it?
In this episode, hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon respond to a bunch of questions they’ve had from listeners who are thinking about starting their own podcasts.
We’ve had people ask us whether they SHOULD start a podcast, HOW they start one and what they can do to get more exposure for their podcast once they start it… so we thought we’d take some of the things we’ve learned creating literally hundreds of podcast episodes between us and share them with you in this episode.
In fact, we’ve got so much to share we couldn’t fit it into just one episode, so consider this Part 2!
FREE RESOURCE: To help you with the tech side (which can often be one of the big roadblocks to starting your podcast), we’ve got a cheat sheet for you! It’s The Podcasting Getting Started Tech Guide… which includes the software and hardware we recommend to get your podcast up and running as cost-effectively and with as little fuss and as possible.
Get your FREE Resource: The Podcasting Getting Started Tech Guide
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to find your IDEAL listener
- How your existing content can give you a clue to your most popular podcast topics and themes
- Three things you can do today with your EXISTING emails to kickstart your podcast audience
- How to decide if you need a dedicated Facebook page, website and other resources for your podcast
- Tools to help you get your podcast on all the popular platforms, including Apple Podcasts and Stitcher
- The highly leveraged way to get early listeners that you likely already have access to (but don’t know about)
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- The Podcasting Getting Started Tech Guide
- Content Sells Episode 107 – How to Start a Successful Podcast (Part 1)
- Content Sells Episode 71 – How to Be an Amazing Interviewer
- Content Sells Episode 36 – Your Voice as Content – with Juliet Jordan
- Reach Retreat in Hawaii