Should you start a podcast? And if so, HOW do you do it?
Today your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, respond to a bunch of questions they’ve had from listeners who are thinking about starting their own podcasts.
Their usual questions prior to starting a podcast are HOW do they start one and what can they do to get more exposure for their podcast once they launch. This podcast is based solely on experience of creating literally hundreds of podcast episodes. And, your hosts will discuss more about it in this episode and more.
FREE RESOURCE: To help you with the tech side (which can often be one of the big roadblocks to starting your podcast), we’ve got a cheat sheet for you! It’s Your Podcast Getting Started Tech Guide… which includes the software and hardware we recommend to get your podcast up and running as cost-effectively and with as little fuss and as possible.
Get your FREE Resource: The Podcasting Getting Started Tech Guide.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to get clear about the purpose of your podcast (and why that’s crucial to do FIRST)
- How to brand and theme your podcast (get this wrong and you can be behind the 8-ball before you start!)
- Podcast formats and structures that really work
- How to use Podcasting to grow your audience (including one clever trick that could take as little as one hour and get you leads for months or even years down the track!)
- Where to find the best idea for your podcast theme and regular topics
- How to know what frequency to publish your podcast – is daily, weekly or monthly best?
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- The Podcasting Getting Started Tech Guide
- James Wedmore Mind Your Business Podcast
- Reach Retreat in Hawaii
- Content Sells Episode 98 – How To Boost Your Authority By Entering Awards
- Content Sells Episode 2 – Your Ideal Client