In this Roundtable you will learn…
the five things you need to know to create email marketing that works.
So, if you’ve ever asked yourself:
- What do I need to do to get my emails opened and clicked on?
- How often should I send emails?
- What if I upset my list by sending too many emails or sounding too salesy?
- How do I get started if I don’t have a list or my list is small?
- What sort of content should send?
This month you’ll get support to start, grow and use your email list so that you can connect with more of your ideal clients and make sales.
How Roundtables Work
HerBusiness Network Roundtables are facilitated sessions that give you an opportunity to address and discuss business issues and to focus the direction of your business development. Roundtables bring to light key issues to be brainstormed and are forums for collaboration and shared experiences in a group mentoring environment.
Mentioned in this recording
Want to dive further into Email Marketing?
Here are some of our top Content Sells podcast episodes on the subject of effective email marketing:
- Episode 06 – Strategies for Creating Email Campaigns That Sell, Without Being Salesy
- Episode 07 – 5 Common Email Marketing Mistakes
- Episode 08 – How to Create a New Client Nurture Email Campaign
- Episode 32 – 9 Ways to Segment Your Email List for Better Results
- Episode 38 – 10 Low-Cost Ways to Grow Your Email List
- Episode 52 – 8 Types of Subject Lines That Will Get Your Emails Opened
- Episode 64 – How to Succeed With Email Marketing
- Episode 104 – 3 Ways to Increase Your Email Marketing Impact – Part 1: Grow Size of List
- Episode 105 – 3 Ways to Increase Your Email Marketing Impact – Part 2: Grow the Quality of Your List
- Episode 106 – 3 Ways to Increase Your Email Marketing Impact – Part 3: Grow Your List Engagement
To listen head to contentsellspodcast.com on our website, or subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play or Spotify.
Join Us for Next Month’s Roundtable
- HerBusiness Roundtable - August 2021
- Speakers: Suzi Dafnis
- Venue: Online