Welcome to Episode 06 of Content Sells with your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon.
Today we’re talking about Strategies For Creating Email Campaigns that Sell, Without Being Salesy.
A lot of small business owners are concerned about being too salesy or hypey in their email marketing and alienating their subscribers as a result.
So today we share with you some of the things we’ve learned about how to create email marketing campaigns that sell without you having to use overly salesy language or high pressure tactics that are likely making you and your readers feel uncomfortable.
Today you’ll learn:
- Why email is still one of the most effective tools in your marketing toolbox
- The importance of realising your email is part of a larger ecosystem
- The “reverse logic” that will transform your email marketing strategy
- How to craft a clear call to action
- The power of autoresponders
- Why segmentation is vital
- 4 ways you can maintain trust
Also mentioned in this email:
- Vertical Response
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact