How to increasing your Email Marketing Impact
Welcome to Part 3 (our final episode in this 3-Part Series!).
So far we’ve discussed how to grow the size of your email list and the quality of your email list and in this episode it’s all about increasing the level of engagement in your email list!
On today’s show your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon give you tips and ideas for getting more interaction happening with your email subscribers (and why you want this now, more than EVER!).
EXTRA RESOURCES: You can also get a FREE Resource Your 90-Day Email Impact Plan by visiting: www.herbusiness.com/emailimpact
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to measure the level of engagement in your emails (including the 5 numbers you want to track regularly to take the pulse of your email engagement)
- Why a more responsive list means your Email Service Provider will give you better deliverability (and why this is a BIG deal!)
- How to use surveys to get more people opening and clicking on your emails
- What clues to look for in past emails that will help you create EVEN more engaging emails in the future (including one SUPER easy tip that takes just a few minutes and requires no tech savvy whatsoever!)
- The simple two word phrase that will skyrocket your list engagement and get more of your subscribers knowing, liking and trusting you.
- Tips for upleveling your emails… yep… if you want more engaged readers, you gotta write better emails!
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Your 90-Day Email Impact Plan: www.herbusiness.com/emailimpact
- Content Sells Episode 6 – Strategies for Creating Emails That Sell without being Salesy: https://herbusiness.com/podcast/06-strategies-for-creating-email-campaigns-that-sell-without-being-salesy/