Not only is a competition a great way to get more leads and incentivise people to take specific actions, it’s also a really wonderful way to crowdsource content AND have that content shared to a much wider audience than you might normally be able to reach.
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon talk about Competitions and how you can use them effectively in your Content Marketing for:
- Lead Generation
- Viral Audience Marketing
- Customer Progress Incentives
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The big thing to watch out for when choosing your competition prize.
- How to get QUALITY and QUANTITY when it comes to entries in your competition.
- How simple hashtags can save you a ton of programming and software costs (and keep things simple!)
- How to get your customers and wider audience sharing your competition with THEIR networks.
- 3 ways to use competitions inside your PAID products and programs to promote customer success (and why that’s so important).
- What you need to know about ensuring your competition is compliant.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode: