Every day I see women in the HerBusiness Network making big leaps in their business.
They’re changing their revenue model.
Launching a new product or service.
Going from being an offline business to an online business.
Or, they’re transitioning from being a solopreneur to growing a team.
Others are bringing on more senior staff and moving out of the day-to-day running of their business.
Some are reaching for a much higher income or revenue than they’ve EVER done before.
Many are growing a big audience on social media or getting their message out there in a big way.
AND, I LOVE SEEING THEIR BIG DREAMS.
I love thinking big and seeing others think big.
When it comes to these big undertakings though – these big leaps, it can feel like we have to take such big steps to get there. But here’s what I’ve noticed in my own business.
The big leaps come from consistently taking small steps.
Running a half-marathon is a series of small strides, less than a metre each, over and over, to get to the finish line. And it’s the SAME when it comes to business.
Big leaps come from taking a series of small steps, over and over again.
From stringing a series of small steps together over a period of time. Not from making big leaps in a single action.
I saw this quote from James Clear (author of Atomic Habits) the other day.
“Just have one good day. Then repeat.”
James Clear, author of Atomic Habits
This is so good.
Listen to discover:
- Why taking small steps helps you make big leaps and avoid missteps
- How taking one step, again and again, resulted in the one member building a team of 11 therapists running 50 programs over 6 months.
- The small steps that created Australia’s no. 1 business blog and a runaway success for a membership business owner
- The Strategic Planning Framework that outlines the small steps to take to get any project done successfully
- How small steps are the pathway to getting your vision, even if you’re not sure about the steps to take, or you’ve never aimed for such a big goal before
Mentioned in this episode:
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- The Best Question to Ask When You Don’t Know What to Do Next
- When You Don’t have it All Figured Out, Do This
- The Clear Week
- A Case of the “I Don’t Want Tos”
Subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.
Follow the HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/