Do you ever feel stuck, trying to make a decision but feeling unsure what you should do next?
Maybe you find yourself asking:
Should I start a membership?
Should I be on instagram?
Should I do an online course?
Should I update my website?
I don’t have a lead magnet.
I don’t know what to do to get leads. I don’t know what to focus on.
It can be crazy-making. Not only for you but also for those around you to hear you going back and forth, overwhelmed and in a state of indecision.
That overthinking and spinning your wheels takes up a lot of your energy but it also impacts others around you.
So, what do I do now when I’m stuck in indecision?
Anytime I am stuck not sure what to do about a situation I ask this one question. It’s the best question to ask when you don’t know what to do next.
And I’m talking about it in today’s podcast episode. If you can relate, this episode is for you.
Listen to discover:
- What to ask yourself when you don’t know what to do next
- Who to ask for support when you need it
- Why indecision is a trap (and a way out that keeps you moving backwards)
- The frustrating question that my mentor asked me
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- When You Don’t have it All Figured Out, Do This
- The Clear Week
- In Tough Times, Communicate. Don’t Isolate
- A Case of the “I Don’t Want Tos”
Subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.
Follow the HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/