Ever felt the pressure to conform to what everyone else is doing with their content and online marketing? Ever struggled to “be decisive” and made a quick decision and then wished you’d taken a bit more time before you leapt? Ever wonder how to move forward when the way is not entirely clear?
If so, you are going to LOVE this week’s show where your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon speak with performer, in-demand consultant to Fortune 500 companies, film-maker, actor and author, Victoria Labalme, about her NEW book, Risk Forward.
Get Victoria’s Book – Risk Forward!
Purchase Victoria’s book now and get BONUS Gifts!
Find out more at www.riskforward.com/book
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to embrace the fog of not knowing and use that as a starting point for creating the life and business you love
- How to take “micro” risks that are in tune with your “Inner Current” and help you create the projects that are more in line with who you really are and what you really enjoy doing
- Why goal-setting can lead you astray (and what to do instead)
- How to take a “Full Spectrum” approach to your content
- What one best-selling author learned from Victoria when she encouraged him to Risk Forward and share more of his hidden genius
- Why “goal contagion” is rife and how to protect yourself from mistakenly taking on someone else’s dream and sacrificing your own
- Victoria’s unusual take on uncertainty and why it will help you “exhale” and breathe a sigh of relief
- Why saying NO to opportunities can be one of the most creative things you ever do (even if you have nothing specific to take its place)
- Why “picking your lane” is not always the best advice
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Success Mastermind
- Risk Forward Book
- Ryan Levesque – ASK Method
- Shelley Brander – The Power of a Niche
Buy the Book