Have you ever mapped out your Customer Journey? Have you ever written down the journey someone takes step by step as they go from not knowing about you through to being your customer and beyond?
If you HAVE then you know what a game-changing experience it can be.
If you HAVEN’T then maybe by the end of this episode we will have inspired you to take a look at that as something you might want to do.
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon not only talk about getting clear on your Customer Journey, they also share how taking the time to do that will ALSO help you organise and inspire your content… and here’s the best part… it will also make your content WAY more effective at attracting, converting and KEEPING your customers AND you also won’t be wasting your time creating content that you don’t need.
Imagine that. No more random blog posts. No more week in week out creating a newsletter that you’ve forgotten why you’re doing it. No more sitting at your computer or in front of your camera thinking “what the heck do I write or talk about with my audience today?”
Because when you have a clearly laid out and documented Customer Journey you can use that journey almost like the framework for your content, so you are ONLY ever creating the content that you need and every piece of content has a clear purpose.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Exactly what a Customer Journey is and why you want to start at the “Zoomed out” level first
- Why knowing your Marketing Mountains gives you an “unfair” advantage when it comes to mapping your Customer Journey
- How to get to the next level of detail after you’ve mapped out the key milestones in your Customer Journey
- How to avoid a “default setting” Customer Journey
- The universal steps EVERY customer takes on EVERY Customer Journey and how to use that to get a headstart
- How to know with confidence which part of the Customer Journey to focus on optimising your content for
- The “REAL” Truth behind our “No Content Without Conversion” catch cry (and why most people understand this)
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: