Striving for perfection is often what keeps us from launching our new product, sending that email, putting ourselves out there for that opportunity, reaching out to that amazing strategic partner, putting our hand up for that media opportunity, opening that new store, or any other great thing that you might be holding back on because you don’t yet have things perfect enough!
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon’s big message is to EMBRACE what’s IMPERFECT in your life, your business, your message, your experience and go for it anyway.
They share some of their top tips and observations around this topic based on their own personal journeys of embracing imperfection and also what they’ve seen work with the literally hundreds and hundreds of business owners they support.
Listen to This Episode to Hear More About:
- The staggering scientific results that show women rate their performance more poorly than men do (even though actual performance is about on par!).
- Why underestimating our performance is a trap that can keep us stuck in seeking perfection (and what to do instead).
- Why our criteria for success needs to be rewired to actually be successful.
- How to overcome the almost reflex action of overcompensating and actually get paid what you’re worth and feel great about it!
- How Michelle’s friend’s terrible spelling helped her have a big a-ha around what behaviours actually lead to success.
- Why feeling you have to “know it all” and be the “guru” is holding you back.
- 8 ways perfection could be showing up in your life.
- 6 instantly usable hacks for overcoming perfectionism and taking powerful (and imperfect!) action instead!
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode: