We’re discussing a topic that underpins everything we do as business owners, and particularly what we do as marketers and content creators.
And that is this idea of Owning More Space.
What we mean by that is expanding into a bigger expression of yourself and your business in all the ways.
- Charging more for your products or services
- Becoming more visible in your marketing
- Becoming more audacious in your messaging
- Offering something new that you know your market needs you to bring to the world but maybe feels a bit intimidating
- Owning more of your personal space and taking more downtime from your business
Just to name a few ways you can own more space!
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share practical tips for owning more space.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The 3 Fundamental Orientations (and how to shift more to the “Expansion Orientation”).
- The unconscious beliefs that can cause us to shrink back from opportunities.
- Do you get the “push/pull” happening that has you take one step forward and one step back when it comes to growing your business? Find out why that might be (and how to get past it).
- The important difference between OWNING more space and TAKING more space.
- The conscious step Suzi took to deliberately own more space.
- The surprising role “practice” plays.
- The revealing questions you can ask yourself to see where you are maintaining the status quo and shrinking back.
- Why you don’t have to own more space in ALL the places!
- How to find your flow when it comes to growth and expansion – shifting from forcing to flowing.
- One of the biggest wasted opportunities on most sales pages (and the simple fix!)
- What makes a great headline for your sales page.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode: