What’s your relationship like with your business? Does the money side of your business leave you feeling overwhelmed or confused? Do you feel like you’re pushing harder and working longer but not seeing the results you’d like?
The good news is that making sense of your finances can be fun. The great news is, it’s even possible to do less work in your business but make MORE money.
Our lives and our businesses are often influenced by what’s going on around us, like raising young children, caring for relatives or needing to take better care of ourselves. That’s why it’s critical to set up a business model that allows you to earn more, without earning more being tied to your time.
And when you do this, you’ll be able to change your approach to life, and to your business. Because doing LESS is how you can have more of what you want in your life.
Kate Northrup, bestselling author of Money: A Love Story and Do Less, teaches women how to have more time and make more money while feeling less stress.
According to Kate, the secret to success isn’t fitting more into your day. The secret to success is fitting more of yourself into your day.
“The energy that you bring to your work is your point of attraction.”
– Kate Northrup
Listen to this episode to hear Kate talk about:
- How you can LOVE the money side of your business
- Ways to MAKE MORE MONEY without trading hours for dollars
- Why the secret to SUCCESS is subtraction, not addition
- The “upward cycle of success” and the four phases of creation that can help you manage and SCALE YOUR BUSINESS
- Why self-care is A PROFIT STRATEGY for your business
- How to “BEND TIME” and make the most out of any given moment
Discover how you can become magnetic and attractive to your customers simply by loving what you do.
Get your copy of Kate’s Books:
Thanks to Sonia Ferlauto for her podcast review.
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- Owning Your Awesomeness
- Everything is Figureoutable with Marie Forleo
- Trusting Yourself More
- Nothing Compares 2 U
Subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.
Follow the HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/