The HerBusiness Podcast has reached 500,000 downloads! Thank YOU for being one of our wonderful listeners.
Feeling overwhelmed is common when you’re starting and scaling a profitable business. We’ve all been there.
What’s one thing that can help you overcome that feeling? It’s focusing on what you can control.
When you stop worrying about things that you can’t control and zero in on what you CAN, you’ll find yourself feeling more creative, more enthusiastic, and more hopeful.
You CAN control deciding what is most important to you. What you REALLY want. When you start with a clear direction on one specific goal, you’re far more focused.
When you choose ONE significant dream for now and take actions towards that one thing, you’re giving yourself the best chance of success.
In this episode, my special guest, the inimitable Marie Forleo, the #1 New York Times Best Selling Author of Everything is Figureoutable, you’ll hear how when you have clarity, commitment and taking the steps towards that dream, you can figure out just about anything along the way.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why focusing on what you CAN control is critical to your success
- Why deciding WHAT you want is the FIRST STEP to getting it
- How to use the “10-year test” to guide decisions for your business
- That doing things you’ve never done before is how you’ll SUCCEED
- How to quickly INCREASE your odds of success by 42%
- Why you want to “SIMPLIFY to AMPLIFY” when chasing your business goals
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Talk Triggers with Jay Baer – Listen to this interview here
- MarieTV – Marie Forleo’s popular web TV show
Get your copy of Marie’s book Everything is Figureoutable
Everything is Figureaboutable
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- Sharpening Your Voice
- Trusting Yourself More
- Nothing Compares 2 U
- It’s Time to Make New Plans
- Do the Best You Can With What You’ve Got
Subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.
Follow the HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/